Just name your ideal wedding venues, Las Vegas has it! Where on earth can you find the top wedding venues other than the exciting city of Las Vegas? It has become a kind of tourism in this place to cater to many wedding celebrations from lavish types to the low-cost ones. This has made them the capital marriage of the world, which they hold true until now. Enumerating possible wedding venues in such place is a heck of a challenge; it will take until the day of your wedding to lay them all down before you. To trim down the bunch, I'll make it up to you in choosing from these sure win Top 5 Las Vegas wedding venues.
1. "Beside the world's famous Red Rock Mountains" - Would it be surreal to have your wedding having the Great Canyon as your backdrop? Of course yes! Have a pick in any of the available hotels that nestle around the Grand Canyon and make it faster for it's a blockbuster wedding venue for all time. Why? It gives you the true sense of a Las Vegas wedding for it is what this place is known for.
2. The Chapel in the Clouds - This whimsical chapel is located in Stratosphere Hotel, above the Las Vegas Strip. They are known for their variety of packages that can match any of your preferences. Why? One feature you will surely be interested about is their live wedding streaming for your loved ones who fail to attend in your wedding day.
3. "The evergreen Golf clubs" - Green grasses as your red carpet is like being one with the nature, it makes you closer to the heavens. It's actually a growing trend to conduct weddings in golf clubs because of the picturesque views that it can offer. Why? Golf areas are suited for a long wedding guest list for the space is unlimited. It is also cost-efficient because the venue needs a little less of decorations.
4. Lux hotels - Couples who have deeper pockets can go easy pick among the numerous luxurious hotels in Las Vegas. Why? Convenient and efficient! You don't have to worry in making sure your wedding looks stunning because the venue itself is already one.
5. Chapels downtown - Weds who have limited budget still have a place in Las Vegas. Old and newly built chapels found downtown can be included in your pool of venue choices. Why? They look classical! You can still make your wedding a memorable one by picking a chapel of your choice.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7391431